Good day everybody!
We've got some great news today, the release date of Cradle has finally been set!
The game will be out on Steam on July 25th, 2015!
Two editions of the game will be available - Standard and Deluxe one. The Deluxe edition will include the game soundtrack in high-quality and a set of ten exclusive wallpapers with unique sketch artworks.
The Standard edition will be priced at $12,99
The Deluxe one will be offered at $16,99
That's not all for today though. We'd like to share 4 brand-new screenshots, enjoy!
Just to refresh it, here's a list of the key Cradle features:
- Open World. Explore the mysterious and stylish world of the robotized Mongolia. Search the yurt, take a stroll down the river or head towards the entertainment park - this game has no fences you cannot overcome.
- Interactive Environment. Interact with objects - all of them bear a part of the story and most can be used in the gameplay.
- Living Characters. Communicate with NPCs. Owing to non-standard emotion display technology where actor eyes video is used, the NPCs in Cradle look as ‘live’ ones.
- Deep Story. Immerse into learning the thoroughly thought-out story. Every of its detail adds to the storyline, while a short newspaper slip accidentally found in the steppe could completely change the sense of the storyline.
- Varied Gameplay. Mix thoughtful exploration quests with bright and dynamic mini-games.
- Excquisite Soundtrack. Engulf the atmoshpere of mystery with the enchanting soundtrack of the game. Cradle contains 90 minutes of music including the meditative ambient, synthetic tracks and vocal compositions.
So, there's not too long to wait! Stay tuned for more news as they come!